- Collection Home
- Property Rights of the Collection
- History of the Collection
- Editorial Comment
- Chronology of the Life of Louis Dembitz Brandeis
- How to Request Inter-Library Loan Copies of the Collection Microfilm Reels
- The Brandeis Family Tree
- Writings by Louis D. Brandeis
- Writings About Louis D. Brandeis
Brandeis Collection, Addendum Series Box A-20
Box A-20 contains correspondence with the Law Library about the Brandeis collection.
Folder 20-1: Correspondence with Robert N. Miller, 1930-1968.
Folder 20-2: Correspondence with Brandeis' son-in-law, Jack Gilbert, 1946-1966.
Folder 20-3: Correspondence with Alpheus Mason, 1940-1957.
Folder 20-4a: Correspondence with various people, 1935-1954.
Folder 20-4b: Correspondence with various people, 1955-1960.
Folder 20-5: Correspondence with various people, 1961-1965.
Folder 20-6: Correspondence with various people, 1966-1969.