Exam4 for Fall 2014 final exams, including Professional Responsibility, is now available to download and install.
- The deadline to submit an Exam4 practice test to qualify to use your computer on Fall 2014 final exams is 11:59 PM EDT, Friday, October 24, 2014.
- All previous versions of Exam4 have expired, will not run, will not work, and will not help you.
- Exam4 no longer supports 32-bit Mac, Snow Leopard. Mac users with 32-bit Snow Leopard (OS 10.6) will need to purchase a new laptop or rent or borrow one for laptop testing and finals if they intend to use Exam4. You may follow these instructions to determine if you have 32- or 64-bit Snow Leopard.
You must always:
- Download and install the current version of Exam4 for your computer's operating system. Supported operating systems are listed here.
- Take and submit a practice test (choose "F14 Practice Exam" during start-up).
- For practice tests, identify yourself in the Exam Number field (twice) with your ULink user name (e.g., lhoswa01).
You must never:
- Ever, under any circumstances, identify yourself in Exam4 (or any other exam situation) using your UofL Student ID Number. This applies to practice tests, real exams—everything.
Within about an hour, you should receive a confirmation e-mail at your CardMail address. If you submit a practice test and do not receive the confirmation e-mail, then you have done something wrong and you must try again until you do.
Complete, detailed instructions for taking and submitting a practice test are here.
Cedric Merlin Powell will be on a panel on the topic of
Education: Equal But Separate?
Milliken, “Neutral Principles,” and Post-Racial Determinism.
Moving Forward, Living Backward, or Just Standing Still? Theatre Production, Friday, Oct. 24, 7:00 p.m., Allen CourtroomPosted October 17th, 2014 by Rita E. Siegwald
The Grateful Decedents, playing rock, reggae rock, blues rock, funk rock, classic rock, and ragnarok, feature 3Ls Greg Daly on vocals and Mina Khalil on electric guitar and vocals. The five musicians from the Louisville area started a band just to play Lawlapalooza this year.
Once onstage, the virtuosity of each member – the vocal prowess of Greg Daly, the face-melting techniques of guitarists Mina Khalil and Carl Koontz, the hard-hitting basslines of Darren Beckham, and the earthquaking kicks 'n snares courtesy of Jordan Daly – will fuse into a single entity and fill your ears with the truth. You will surely doubt whether you have ever truly used your ears before that moment.
And then, once their set is over, each member will slowly fade into transparency like Marty McFly and disappear into the ether forever, never to be seen again.
Come out to Lawlapalooza 2014 at the Phoenix Hill Tavern, 644 Baxter Avenue, and support your fellow students ‒ and help them carry away the cherished Lawlapalooza Cowbell Trophy. Doors open at 6:00 PM, and The Grateful Decedents perform at 9:30. Tickets are on sale now in the Law Resource Center, room 272, $10 advance and day of show.