University IT has given the "all clear" to migrate to CardMail, so lose the GroupWise.
The Student Health Law Association is looking for a few more law students to participate in the team challenge portion of the upcoming Anthem 5K Fitness Classic on February 26 in downtown Louisville. We've had enough interest so far that we are exploring the possibility of two teams of runners. For details contact Alex Davis.
- Lectures Offered Across the Nation – our in-classroom lectures are offered live (select locations) and on video at law schools and cities across the nation! No other course has asmany options for you to choose from so whether you are headed to New York, Miami, Houston, L.A. or anywhere in between, we have you covered!
- Unlimited, On-Demand Lectures Online – BARBRI is the only course in the nation that offers students the convenience of accessing all course lectures 24/7 online, in-classroom lectures and the BARBRI Mobile Program for the iPhone, iTouch or iPad.
- Comprehensive MBE Preparation and StudySmart Software – BARBRI offers its students 5 (yes, that’s FIVE!!) MBE workshops along with diagnostic software to track your progress on the MBE. No other course offers this type of comprehensive MBE review, which will save you up to $1000!!
- Exclusive Paced Program – BARBRI’s exclusive Paced Program sets forth a day-by-day schedule that will guide you from the first to the last day of review. This guidance is one-of-a-kind and offered only by BARBRI.
- Free Repeat Guarantee - We stand behind our course and approach to help you pass the bar exam. If you fail ANY bar exam, you receive a free repeat of that course. There are no conditions, unlike our competitors that attach certain unreasonable conditions (which if you don’t meet you will pay dearly for!!).
Where? at the Student Activity Center
When? Friday, February 11th at 7:00
Come see 1Ls, 2Ls, and 3Ls from the Brandeis School of Law "protect this house" at the first UofL Law vs. UK Law basketball game. Tip off is at 7:00 p.m. Come early to ensure that you have a seat for the game!
Thank you to Ink Productions for partially sponsoring our team!
Check out their website at http://www.inkproductions.com/
What is sustainability and why should the law school community care? Come to an organizational meeting for the Law School Sustainability Committee on Thursday, Feb. 10, at 12:15, Room 075. Tell us what you want to do, and help us figure out how we can do it. Questions? Contact Dean Bean at firstname.lastname@example.org.
On Thursday, February 24, the Louisville Bar Association will present a special screening of the film "Uncommon Vision" about the life of John Howard Griffin, author of Black Like Me, which exposed prejudice of the 1960s and impacted the civil rights movement. The filmmaker, Morgan Atkinson, will be on hand to answer questions afterwards.
The celebration continues at 5 pm with a reception and awards ceremony:
- Honoring the winners of Central High School's Justice William E. McAnulty Jr. Essay Contest
- Awarding the LBA Diversity Scholarship
- Recognizing Charlene O. Taylor's many years of dedicated service in the Office of Admissions at the Brandeis School of Law
- Presentation of the Justice William E. McAnulty Jr. Trailblazer Award to Raymond M. Burse of GE Consumer & Industrial Legal
Both program and reception are free and open to the public. For more information, contact Marisa Motley by calling (502) 583-5314 or email email@example.com.