Legal Resources for Faculty
This pages contains links to the archives of the "Law Library News for Faculty" e-newsletters. The series is intented to raise awareness of the law library's resources and services so that we may better support the law school faculty’s research and scholarship.
Please contact one of the librarians for further assistance.
- ABA e-Journals
- Bloomberg BNA
- Business First: Book of Lists
- Early American Case Law
- Faculty Research Assistance Program (FRAP)
- Federal Practice Digest, 5th Edition
- Find New Books on Twitter
- How to Connect from Home
- Lexis Faculty Webinar Series
- SSRN's Research Paper Series
- Westlaw Tips of the Week