Kindle Touch: Featuring Justice John Paul Stevens' Memoir
Now that school's out for summer, you may wish to partake of some leisure reading materials. Students, staff and faculty may now borrow a Kindle Touch from the law library, which is preloaded with several e-books. The loan period is two weeks. Inquire at the Circulation/Reference Desk if you're interested.
Currently available titles include:
- Five Chiefs: A Supreme Court Memoir by Justice John Paul Stevens
- Out of Order: Stories from the History of the Supreme Court by Sandra Day O'Connor
- My Beloved World by Sonia Sotomayor
- New Oxford American Dictionary, 3rd edition by Oxford University Press
- Oxford Dictionary of English by Oxford Dictionaries