Tennessee Bar Association Diversity Job Fair - August 23-24, 2013
Student registration is now available at: http://www.tba.org/programs/welcome-to-the-3rd-annual-tba-diversity-job-fair Please note that only rising 2L and 3L students are eligible to participate.
The following is information on student participation:
(1) Students should sign up for this event online at the link provided above and select up to 10 firms they wish to interview with. June 28, 2013 is the student registration deadline.
(2) Student resume packets should contain the following:
* Cover Letter (Addressed to the attention of the “Hiring Committee”)
* Student Resume
* Unofficial Transcripts – Law and Undergraduate
* Writing Sample (NO WRITING SAMPLE LONGER THAN 5 PAGES WILL BE ACCEPTED)
The Tennessee Bar Association Diversity Job Fair staff will not make copies of any student resume packets. STUDENTS ARE SENDING A RESUME PACKET FOR EACH EMPLOYER THEY WISH TO INTERVIEW WITH.
(3). Employers will select students they wish to interview, plus up to 10 alternates. Students will be given the opportunity to accept or decline interviews. Final interview schedules are sent to employers and schools August 2, 2013.
The list of participating employers is attached.
|TBA List of Participating Employers - 2013.xlsx||11.19 KB|