Reminders: Registration and Course Load Rules
Posted August 19th, 2013 by Kimberly K. Ballard
- For students graduating in May 2014, your cumulative grade point average after the Fall 2013 semester is used for the commencement program and honor cords. Questions? Please see Barbara Thompson in Student Records.
- Unless explicitly authorized by the Assistant Dean for Student Life, no full-time student is permitted to register for more than 16 credit hours per semester and no part-time student is permitted to register for more than 12 credit hours per semester. With permission, a full-time student may register for a maximum of 18 credit hours and a part-time student may register for a maximum of 13 credit hours. “Credit hours” includes all classes the student takes at the University of Louisville, regardless of whether the credit will be applied toward the student’s degree. Skills competitions and journal credit also count as hours in this calculation.
- Students may take no more than two seminars in any semester.
- Students may apply no more than four (4) credit hours of independent studies toward graduation.
- The last day to add a class is Friday, August 23.