IMPORTANT REMINDER: REGISTER FOR THE RSO SUMMIT ASAP
The Fall 2013 RSO Summit will be held on FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 20 in the SAC MULTIPURPOSE ROOM from 4:30pm to 7pm.
- Attendance at the Summit is MANDATORY for Recognized Student Organizations. Organizations that do not attend will be placed on PROBATION.
- RSOs on Probation may not reserve space on campus or receive funds from the University.
- The following law school RSOs have registered:
- American Civil Liberties Union of Kentucky, Chapter of the Brandeis School of Law
Black Law Students Association
Business Law Society
Environmental Law and Land Use Society
International Law Society
Journal of Animal and Environmental Law
Parents Attending Law School
Student Animal Legal Defense Fund
Student Bar Foundation
- If your organization is not on this list, you must register ASAP! If you do not pre-register, you will not be guaranteed a meal.
- If your organization HAS registered, please have your representatives sign up for Breakout Sessions at http://orgsync.com/67932/forms/82423
Victoria J. Spencer
Graduate Assistant to Recognized Student Organizations
Student Involvement, University of Louisville
Student Activities Center, W310D
P: (502) 852-0319