Reminder: RSO Summit on Sept 20
The 2013 Fall Summit will be held on Friday, September 20, at 4:30pm in the Multipurpose Room of the Student Activities Center on Belknap Campus. The RSO Summit enables your group to maintain Good Standing, and will not only educate RSO Officers about important policies and resources, but also provide valuable information on ways to make your organizations more successful.
- Please note that all Recognized Student Organizations are required to send at least one (1) representative to this meeting to maintain Good Standing
- RSOs should send no more than two (2) representatives. At least one representative should be a member of the Executive Board or equivalent.
- Representatives MUST be student members of the organization. Advisors are welcome to attend, but may not be the sole representative of the organization.
- Students may not represent more than one organization at this meeting unless they have received an exemption - in advance - from the RSO staff for extenuating circumstances.
- If you believe your group will be unable to send a representative to this meeting, please contact the RSO staff ASAP at (502) 852-6691.
- Attendance at the Summit is MANDATORY for Recognized Student Organizations. Organizations that do not attend will be placed on PROBATION.
- RSOs on Probation may not reserve space on campus or receive funds from the University.
- If you want to take part in the complementary buffet by Flavour’s Catering, you MUST pre-register.
- Check in will open at 3:30pm in the SAC Cafeteria (ramp side). Make sure to bring your Student ID to verify your check-in.
- You must check-in AND check-out to receive credit for attendance.
Register here: https://orgsync.com/login/university-of-louisville