Did You Miss the Study Abroad Information Session?
The Student Life Office held the first information session of the spring semester yesterday focusing on Law Study Abroad. Dean Ballard, Professor Weaver, Professor Cross, and Virginia Hosono, Associate Director with the Office of Study Abroad and International Travel, spoke about the four different types of study abroad opportunities, the Law School's international partner institutions, financial aid and scholarship options, and more. Handouts from the information session are available outside Dean Ballard's office. You can also find Dean Ballard's handout online.
Mark your calendar now for the upcoming Spring 2014 Information Sessions:
- 2/24 Law Journals
- 2/26 Kentucky Innocence Project Externship
- 3/6 Skills Certificate Programs
- 3/18 Summer and Fall Externships
- 3/20 Entrepreneurship Clinic
- 3/24 1L Registration Advising Session (mandatory)
- 3/25 Moot Court Board and Competitions
- 3/27 Law Clinic
- 4/1 Dual Degree Programs
For times and locations, check the Law School Calendar.