Student Life Information Sessions - Spring 2014 Schedule
Attention current 1Ls and 2Ls:
Soon it will be time to start thinking about how you want to design your schedule for Summer 2014, Fall 2014, and beyond. To help you plan, the Student Life Office is hosting a series of information sessions in February, March, and April designed to provide information regarding several opportunities you have to enrich your legal education.
The information sessions will cover Law Journals, Externships, Clinics, Skills Certificates, Moot Court Board, and much more. Take advantage of these sessions and be prepared for course registration this April. Mark the dates on your calendar now. The information sessions offered this spring are posted below.
- February 17 - Planning for Environmental & Real Estate Classes & Careers (sponsored by ELLUS and featuring Professor Tony Arnold)
- February 24 – Law Journals (JAEL, JLE, and University of Louisville Law Review)
- February 26 – KY Innocence Project Externship
- March 6 – Litigation and Transactional Skills Certificates
- March 18 – Summer and Fall Externship Opportunities
- March 19 – Intellectual Property, Entertainment and Sports Law Offerings
- March 20 – Entrepreneurship Clinic
- March 25 – Moot Court Board and Skills Competitions
- March 27 – Robert and Sue Ellen Ackerson Law Clinic
- April 1 – Dual Degree Programs
Most information sessions will be offered during the lunch hour. For times and locations, check the Law School Calendar. For questions, see Dean Ballard.