Exam4 Practice Test Deadline Is Wednesday Night.
Exam4 for Spring 2015 final exams is now available to download and install.
- The deadline to submit an Exam4 practice test to qualify to use your computer on Spring 2015 final exams is 11:59 PM EDT, Wednesday, April 15, 2015.
- All previous versions of Exam4 have expired, will not run, will not work, and will not help you.
- Exam4 no longer supports 32-bit Mac, Snow Leopard. Mac users with 32-bit Snow Leopard (OS 10.6) will need to purchase a new laptop or rent or borrow one for laptop testing and finals if they intend to use Exam4. You may follow these instructions to determine if you have 32- or 64-bit Snow Leopard.
You must always:
- Download and install the current version of Exam4 for your computer's operating system. Supported operating systems are listed here.
- Take and submit a practice test (choose "S15 Practice Exam CLOSED" during start-up).
- For practice tests, identify yourself in the Exam Number field (twice) with your ULink user name (e.g., lhoswa01).
You must never:
- Ever, under any circumstances, identify yourself in Exam4 (or any other exam situation) using your UofL Student ID Number. This applies to practice tests, real exams—everything.
Within about an hour, you should receive a confirmation e-mail at your CardMail address. If you submit a practice test and do not receive the confirmation e-mail, then you have done something wrong and you must try again until you do.
Complete, detailed instructions for taking and submitting a practice test are here.