Exam4 Practice Test Deadline Is Tonight!
Exam4 for Spring 2014 final exams is now available.
- The deadline to submit an Exam4 practice test to qualify to use your computer on Spring 2014 final exams is 11:59 PM EDT, Friday, April 18, 2014.
- All previous versions of Exam4 (i.e., those from Fall 2013 and prior) have expired, will not run, will not work, and will not help you.
You must always:
- Download and install the current version of Exam4 for your computer's operating system. Supported operating systems are listed here.
- Take and submit a practice test (choose "S14 Practice Exam" during start-up).
- For practice tests, identify yourself in the Exam Number field (twice) with your ULink user name (e.g., lhoswa01).
You must never:
- Ever, under any circumstances, identify yourself in Exam4 (or any other exam situation) using your UofL Student ID Number. This applies to practice tests, real exams--everything.
Within about an hour, you should receive a confirmation e-mail at your CardMail address. If you submit a practice test and do not receive the confirmation e-mail, then you have done something wrong and you must try again until you do.
Complete, detailed instructions for taking and submitting a practice test are here.