Indianapolis Diversity Job Fair - August 21 & 22, 2014 - Registration Deadline is July 19th
The Indianapolis Bar Association Diversity Job Fair is an opportunity for rising full-time 2L and rising part-time 2L/3L students to obtain summer associate or law clerk positions for Summer 2015 in Indianapolis. (Students who will be graduating by May 2015 are not eligible.) The attached list of participating employers includes not only law firms that will be interviewing at the job fair, but the Indianapolis Prosecutor’s Office, the Public Defender’s Office, a Public Interest organization, the Indiana Attorney General and several judges in U.S. District Court. The Diversity Fair seeks students who represent all aspects of diversity. Funding for expenses to attend the IBA Diversity Job Fair are available through the Office of Professional Development. If you have questions or need assistance, contact Debra Reh at email@example.com or 852.6368. The deadline to register is July 19th.
The Indianapolis Job Fair is proud of it results:
· Annually 20 percent of interviewing students
receive and accept job offers (39 offers were made to 75 participating students
· 28 firm, government, court and corporate legal employers conducted 400 interviews at this one day event
· A $2,500 scholarship is awarded to an interviewing student!
· Students have an opportunity to meet employers through a reception, interviews and lunch
· A student workshop and a one-on-one resume review are offered to all interviewing students
|IndyBar 2014 Diversity Job Fair - updated list of employers.docx||19.13 KB|