- Antitrust Law - Cross, John T. (Section 05)
- Elhauge, US Antitrust Law and Economics second edition
- Conflict of Laws - Cross, John T. (Section 05)
- Brilmayer, Goldsmith, and O'Hara O'Connor, Conflict of Laws sixth edition
- Constitutional Law II - Marcosson, Samuel A. (Section 03)
- Chemerinsky, Constitutional Law (4th Ed.)
Chemerinsky, Constitutional Law (2014 Supplement)
- Contracts II - Giesel, Grace M. (Section 02)
- NOTHING NEW IS REQUIRED IF YOU WERE IN THIS SECTION FOR THE FIRST SEMESTER!!
1. Problems in Contract Law: Cases and Materials, 7th Edition, by Knapp, Crystal & Prince (Aspen 2012) (the Text)
2. Rules of Contract Law, by Knapp, Crystal & Prince (the Supplement)
- Decedents' Estates and Trusts - Jones, James T.R. (Section 03)
- Sterk, Leslie & Dobris, Estates and Trusts: Cases and Materials (4th ed.2011)
Kentucky Statutory Supplement (sold at Miller IT)
- Domestic Relations - Abrams, Jamie R. (Section 03)
- Modern Family Law (5th ed.) by Weisberg and Appleton.
- Drafting - Giesel, Grace M. (Section 09)
- Book: Drafting Contracts: How and Why Lawyers Do What They Do, Second Edition, by Tina Stark (Aspen 2013)
- Legal History: Selected Problems - Metzmeier, Kurt X. (Section 08)
- 1. Pieter Spierenburg, A History of Murder: Personal Violence in Europe from the Middle Ages to the Present (2008).
2. Elizabeth Dale, Criminal Justice in the United States, 1789-1939 (2011).
3. Mark Weitz, Sleepy Lagoon Murder Case (2010).
- Problems in Corporation Law - Warren, Manning G. (Section 08)
- Handouts only.
- Secured Transactions - Nowka, Richard H. (Section 05)
- Mastering Secured Transactions, 2nd ed., Carolina Academic Press; Comprehensive Commercial Law, 2014 ed., Aspen; if you already have a statutory supplement you do not need to obtain 2014 edition
- Securities Regulation - Warren, Manning G. (Section 05)
- Marc Steinberg, Securities Regulation (6th Ed. 2013).
ISBN 978 0 7698 6515 7
J. Cox, R. Hillman, D. Langevoort, Securities Regulation: Selected Statutes, Rules & Forms (2014 Ed.).
ISBN 978 1 4548 4060 2
Recommended: Hazen, Securities Regulation in a Nutshell (10th Ed).
ISBN 978 0 314 18798 7
- Torts II - Abrams, Jamie R. (Section 01)
- We will continue to rely primarily on the textbook Prosser, Wade & Schwartz, Cases and Materials on Torts ("PWS") (12th ed. 2010).
- Torts II - Jones, James T.R. (Section 02)
- Prosser, Wade and Schwartz's Torts: Cases and Materials (12th ed. 2010) (same book as last semester)
- Trial Practice - Faulkner, Karen, Kaelin, Julie (Section 05)
- See Syllabus on Blackboard, or below.