Free MPRE Review Course
Kaplan PMBR is offering a free MPRE review course for November examinees. The course features include:
- Online Course Flexibility – practice your questions or watch the lecture when you want, where you want.
- Full-length Practice Exam – experience the actual exam time constraints and test your knowledge.
- Two online workshops - question-by-question review of core concepts and how they are tested.
- Substantive Outline Book – contains the most recent revisions to the ABA's Model Rules of Professional Conduct (MRPC) and Code of Judicial Conduct (CJC).
- Online MPRE Qbank (quiz bank) - create customized tests, review detailed answers and analyze your strengths and weaknesses.
If you are interested, you can register by phone (800.523.0777), or online at http://www.kaptest.com/Bar-Exam/Law-School-Success/Professional-Responsibility/MPRE-online-course.html?cid=707448.