2009 Alumni Banquet: A Time to Reflect, a Time to Celebrate
On October 7, 2009, as a part of the University of Louisville's homecoming celebrations, the Brandeis School of Law held its annual alumni banquet. The celebration, which was held at the Seelbach Hotel, provided alumni with an opportunity to reconnect with friends and faculty, and to honor some of their fellow alumni, who were being recognized this year.
Those recognized this year included:
- Alumni Fellow - Justice Lisabeth Hughes Abramson
- Lawrence Grauman Award - Robert L. Ackerson
- Distinguished Alumni/ae Award - Mary E. Barrazotto, Ronald E. Meisburg, Judge Geoffrey P. Morris, Kathleen Pellegrino, Shelton R. Weber
- Recent Alumnus/a Award - Demetrius "D" Holloway
- Dean's Service Award - Thomas M. Williams
- Excellence in Teaching Award - Kathleen S. Bean
We thank all our alumni who joined in the celebration and hope to see all of you next year.
| || |
More photos are available at Flickr.