Posted December 9th, 2009 by Virginia Mattingly
Here are some highlights from the November 2009 issue of the Louisville Bar Association's monthly Bar Briefs publication.
- Hunting Ghost Laws: Updating Kentucky Statutes and Finding New Laws by Professor Kurt Metzmeier (page 10)
- My Mediating Experience: A Student's Perspective Working with Just Solutions by Lily K. Chan, 3L (page 23)
- Lawlapalooza Tour 2009 Rocked! (page 6)
- Brandeis Featured on Commemorative Stamp (page 7)
- Kimberly Ballard, Director of Academic Success, appears in Members on the Move (page 27)
- Linda Ewald's article, "A Lawyer's Duty to Report under New Rule 8.3 of the Kentucky Rules of Professional Conduct", was published in the November issue of Bench & Bar (page 5).
- "Of time and the circle", by Jim Chen (page 47).
Copies of each are available in the library's reserves.