Shaping the Tributary, Building the Pipeline: The Central High School Partnership
The next program in our Diversity Forum Series, "Shaping the Tributary, Building the Pipeline: The Central High School Partnership", will be presented at 11:45 AM on Tuesday, March 9 in room 275.
PART I -- Overview
- Professor Laura Rothstein
- Professor Cedric Merlin Powell
- Noelle Rao, 3L, Marshall-Brennan teacher
- Christien Russell, Central High School senior
- Osiah Graham, UofL Freshman and Harlan Scholar
Part II -- What are the Commitments and How do I sign Up?
- Kathy Urbach, Assistant Dean for Public Service (Street Law)
- Mary Jo Gleason, Coordinator of Junior Writing Skills program
- Professor Sam Marcosson, Marshall-Brennan Coordinator
A free light lunch from Expressions of You available at 11:15 AM outside Room 275.