1L SPRING BREAK CHALLENGE
Good News: Spring Break is almost here! Your brief is done!!!!
Bad News: Finals are right around the corner!
Solution: Take the 1L Spring Break Challenge!
Spring Break is an important time for law students to review and outline, and can be a real boost to preparing for exams and catching up on study tasks. So, be sure to take advantage of this time and to TAKE THE CHALLENGE!
Here’s how the Inaugural Spring Break Challenge will work:
- Enjoy your spring break (March 15 – 21), but reserve some time each day to catch up on your reading; catch up on your outlining; and to review your outlines (especially Torts and Contracts).
- On the Tuesday that you return from Spring Break, take the challenge!
- The challenge will consist of several objective-type (non-essay) questions covering one subject – either Contracts or Torts.
- Students taking the challenge will be asked to answer as many questions as they can (in any order) within 30 minutes.
- The student who answers the most questions correctly will be crowned the Spring Break Challenge Champion.
- The Champion will receive:
* $300 Kaplan PMBR certificate towards the purchase of a Complete Bar Review Course or MBE Combination Course
* 3,200 Lexis Rewards Points
* 1L Finals Survival Kit
Second and third-place finishers will also be recognized.
TAKE THE CHALLENGE
Tuesday, March 23