Alumni Awards Banquet
Waterford Room, Galt House, 140 N. 4th Street
Registration Cost: $90 per person, $800 per table
You are cordially invited to the UofL Law Alumni Awards Banquet on October 6, 2010. We are excited to spend this time with you as we honor several individuals who have made significant contributions to the legal community and to the work of the University of Louisville’s Brandeis School of Law.
We will be honoring the following individuals for their tremendous accomplishments:
- Lawrence Grauman Award: Judge Edwin A. Schroering
- Distinguished Alumni/ae Award: Dennis M. Clare, Sr., Donald L. Cox, Laurel S. Doheny, Jonathan N. Helfat, Lucy Helm
- Recent Alumnus Award: R. Sean Deskins
- Dean’s Service Award: David A. Pike
- Excellence in Teaching Award: R. Thomas Blackburn
- 2010 Alumni Fellow: Barbara B. Lewis
The Banquet will be held in the Waterford Room at the Galt House at 140 N. 4th Street. The event will begin at 6 p.m. with a cocktail reception (cash bar), followed at 6:30 p.m. by dinner and the program. We look forward to sharing this special time with you.
Very truly yours,
Dean and Professor of Law
|2010 Alumni Awards Banquet Invitation||188.62 KB|