Kentucky Bar Exam Presentation Next Tuesday
Students planning to take the July 2011 or February 2012 Kentucky Bar Exam should plan to attend the January 11 bar program. Guest speakers, Eric Ison, Chair of the Kentucky Board of Bar Examiners, and Bonnie Kittinger, Director and General Counsel of the Kentucky Office of Bar Admissions, will discuss the following important information and answer your questions:
- Most common mistakes students make on their bar applications
- Most common questions received by the Kentucky Office of Bar Admissions
- Statistics for bar passage
- Essay component of the Kentucky Bar Exam – what subjects are covered; how questions are drafted; how answers are graded
- Do's and Don'ts when answering essay questions on the Kentucky Bar Exam
The program will begin at 12:15, in Room 275. Pizza will be provided.