Barbri Table Day
Posted February 8th, 2011 by Anonymous
BARBRI TABLE DAY THIS WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 9! Taking the MPRE in March? Need to take a review course to help you prepare? Don’t forget to enroll for BARBRI’s nationally renowned course and receive our FREE MPRE review!! We will be set up in the lobby THIS WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 9, FROM 9:00-6:00, so stop by the table to register for both!
3Ls - if you plan on taking a bar exam this summer and haven’t enrolled for our review course yet, this is one of your last chances!! Remember, BARBRI offers the most comprehensive review course for EVERY jurisdiction in the nation, not just bits and pieces of each exam or certain states.
What makes BARBRI’s Bar Review Course a better choice?
- Lectures Offered Across the Nation – our in-classroom lectures are offered live (select locations) and on video at law schools and cities across the nation! No other course has asmany options for you to choose from so whether you are headed to New York, Miami, Houston, L.A. or anywhere in between, we have you covered!
- Unlimited, On-Demand Lectures Online – BARBRI is the only course in the nation that offers students the convenience of accessing all course lectures 24/7 online, in-classroom lectures and the BARBRI Mobile Program for the iPhone, iTouch or iPad.
- Comprehensive MBE Preparation and StudySmart Software – BARBRI offers its students 5 (yes, that’s FIVE!!) MBE workshops along with diagnostic software to track your progress on the MBE. No other course offers this type of comprehensive MBE review, which will save you up to $1000!!
- Exclusive Paced Program – BARBRI’s exclusive Paced Program sets forth a day-by-day schedule that will guide you from the first to the last day of review. This guidance is one-of-a-kind and offered only by BARBRI.
- Free Repeat Guarantee - We stand behind our course and approach to help you pass the bar exam. If you fail ANY bar exam, you receive a free repeat of that course. There are no conditions, unlike our competitors that attach certain unreasonable conditions (which if you don’t meet you will pay dearly for!!).
For over 40 years, BARBRI Bar Review has been the most successful bar review course across the nation, offering lectures from bar exam experts, up-to-date outlines, multiple practice exams on every area covered on your respective bar exam.