August Bar Briefs
Posted August 10th, 2011 by Virginia Mattingly
Here are some highlights from the August 2011 issue of the Louisville Bar Association's Bar Briefs publication.
- "Hanging Out Your Shingle: Two Young Lawyers Reflect On Starting Their Own Firm" co-authored by Sean Deskins, '08 (p. 6)
- "Student Attorney Collaboration: Investigating Alternative Dispute Resolution" by Professor Ariana Levinson (p. 9)
- "Law Schools in the Bluegrass" (p. 10-11)
- "Presenting the LBA Leadership Academy's Class of 2011", a prestigious list that includes several alumni/ae (p. 15)
- "Experience By Walking in Ones Shoes...", an article about the annual Summer Law Institute (p. 18)
A copy is available in the library. Inquire at the Circulation/Reference Desk.