KY Bar Exam Program and Application Deadline
The regular filing deadline to sit for the July 2012 KY Bar Exam is February 1. Before you mail your application, be sure to attend the KY Bar Exam program on Thursday, January 12, at 12:15 p.m.
Guest speakers, Eric Ison, Chair of the Kentucky Board of Bar Examiners, and Bonnie Kittinger, Director and General Counsel of the Kentucky Office of Bar Admissions, will discuss the following important information:
- Most common mistakes students make on their bar applications;
- Most common student questions the Kentucky Office of Bar Admissions receives;
- Statistics for bar passage;
- How to prepare for the essay component of the Kentucky Bar Exam – what subjects are covered; how questions are drafted; how the bar examiners grade answers; and
- The Do's and Don'ts when answering essay questions on the Kentucky Bar Exam.
Both speakers will also be available to answer specific questions you may have about the application or the exam. The program will begin at 12:15, in Room 275. Lunch will be provided. If you are planning to take the July 2012 or February 2013 KY Bar Exam, you should plan to attend.