Externships and Clinics - Information Session on Tuesday
Several opportunities exist for skills-based externship and law clinic experiences. If you are thinking about participating in the law clinic, the entrepreneurship clinic, or an externship this summer or fall, or next spring, please join us on Tuesday, March 6, at 12:10, in Room 175 to hear from faculty supervisors, field supervisors, and students. Papa John's pizza will be served.
Information will be provided relating to the:
- Tax Externship
- Kentucky Innocence Project Externship
- Immigration Externship
- Medical Research Contracting & Regulatory Affairs Externship
- Technology Transfer Practicum
- Judicial Externship
- Criminal Justice Externship - County Attorney
- Criminal Justice Externship - Prosecution
- Criminal Justice Externship - Kentucky Department of Public Advocacy
- Legal Aid Externship
- Law Clinic
- Entrepreneurship Clinic
First year law students who have earned at least 30 credits are eligible to apply for a summer judicial externship. Students who have completed the first year curriculum are also eligible to apply for the Kentucky Innocence Project.