Third Annual Spring Break Challenge on Friday
The third annual Spring Break Challenge is this Friday, March 23, from 11:30 to 12:30 in Room 275. Any Contracts II student may take the Challenge. Here's how it will work:
- The Challenge will consist of many objective-type (non-essay) questions covering one subject – Contracts II.
- Your goal is to correctly answer as many questions as you can, in any order, in the time allotted.
- All you need is a pen.
- There will be separate Challenges for Section 1 (Nowka) and Section 2 (Giesel) contracts classes.
- The students who answer the most questions correctly will be crowned the Spring Break Challenge Champions.
- In addition to bragging rights, great prizes will be awarded to the first- through third-place finishers in both sections.
- Who will be the next Champion?
Champion: Julie Simonson
Second place: Lani Burt
Third place: Amanda Anderson and Nancy Vinsel (tie)
Section 1 – Professor Nowka:
1. Liam Felsen (overall champion)
2. Brittany Hampton
3. Brian Strunk
Section 2 – Professor Giesel:
1. Dana Eberle-Peay
2. Yuan Lin
3. Caroline Ramsey and Eddie O’Brien (tie)