TODAY In-House Counsel Panel hosted by the newly formed Business Law Society - 11:30 a.m. in room 275
The newly formed Business Law Society is holding it's inagural event TODAY, Monday, April 2nd, from 11:30 to 1:00pm in room 275. An impressive panel has been invited to discuss business law, the role of the corporate lawyer, what makes a business lawyer tick, what clients are looking for, how to get into this area of law, and so on.
• Matthew Hamel (Executive VP and General Counsel at Brown Forman)
• Raymond Burse (Vice President and General Counsel at GE)
• John Rippy (Senior VP at Republic Bank)
• Jeffry Gordon (General Counsel at Sun Tan City)
• (VP at Churchill Downs Incorporatated)
Lunch will be served, and prospective members will also receive information on becoming involved with the Business Law Society. The event's facebook page can be found here: https://www.facebook.com/events/107716289359925/