Another $5,000 Scholarship Opportunity
Banner & Witcoff is offering the Donald W. Banner Diversity Scholarship for law students. This scholarship is part of Banner & Witcoff's commitment to fostering the development of intellectual property lawyers from diverse backgrounds.
Scholarship recipients will be selected by the Donald W. Banner Diversity Scholarship review board based on the following criteria:
- Academic merit (undergraduate, graduate, and law school)
- Commitment to the pursuit of a career in IP law
- Member of a historically under represented group in IP law (including race, sex, ethnicity, sexual orientation, and disability)
- Written communication skills
- Oral communication skills determined through an interview of the law student
- Leadership qualities and community involvement
Recipients will receive $5,000 payable for the Fall semester of their second or third year of law school. Applications will be accepted through January 7, 2013. Applications are available from Dean Ballard in Room 216.