Learn More About Externship Opportunities for Law Students - Tuesday!
All upper-division students are invited to an information session on Tuesday, October 9, at noon, in Room 175, to learn about several externship opportunities this spring, including
- Tax Externship with the Internal Revenue Service
- Judicial Externship with a Circuit Court Judge
- Legal Aid Externship
- Criminal Justice Externship with the County Attorney
- Criminal Justice Externship with the Public Defender
- Criminal Justice Externship with the Commonwealth Attorney
Information will be provided regarding how to apply for an externship; application deadlines; the selection process; what each externship is like; how many credit hours you can earn from participation; and much more.
Pizza will be provided to attendees.