Summary of Changes to Spring 2013 Schedule
A new version of the Spring 2013 schedule is being posted to the Law School website today. It reflects the following changes that have been made in recent days. Most of these changes have been noticed in the Docket already; this post merely collects them for your convenience.
- Professor Smith's Law and Economics course has moved to Room LL60
- The Seminar in Tax Policy and the Friday morning section of Advanced Trial Practice have had to be cancelled due to low enrollments
- We have added a course in Partnership Taxation (the new name is Taxation of Limited Liability Companies and Partnerships) taught by Professor Blackburn
- We have added a section of Advanced Trial Practice taught by experienced adjunct Brian Butler on Monday evenings to accomodate excess demand in that timeslot.
- The third session of the 1L Introduction to Lawyering and Professionalism course has been moved to April 9, 2013.