Why choose UofL Law?
We are excited that you are interested in the University of Louisville Brandeis School of Law! Here at the Office of Professional Development, we strive to make sure that all of our students get the internships, community service, or judicial clerkships that they need to secure the job that they want. Some of the services we offer include:
- Expert assistance with identifying and communicating legal credentials through the resume and interview process;
- Identification of specific employment opportunities;
- Maintenance of a current career-related resource library and online database;
- Exposure to and appreciation of public service and its impact on the community
- Coordination of recruitment activities on and off campus including participation in jobs fairs and career conferences; and
- Development and long-term continuation of relationships among students, alumni, employers and the community.
We welcome you and invite you to browse through our website to get an idea of all of the services that we offer.