International Law Society
The purposes of the University of Louisville Brandeis School of Law International Law Society are to:
1. Promote awareness of existing opportunities in the area of international law at University of Louisville
2. Increase understanding and discussion of international legal issues
3. Foster and facilitate legal study abroad
4. Assist in finding financial assistance for students interested in studying or doing public service abroad
5. Assist in the local community with international law-related issues (such as immigration)
We welcome participation and membership from all University of Louisville Brandeis School of Law students.