International Law Society
The purposes of the University of Louisville Brandeis School of Law International Law Society are:
* Promote awareness of existing opportunities in the area of international law at University of Louisville
* Increase understanding and discussion of international legal issues
* Foster and facilitate legal study abroad
* Assist in finding financial assistance for students interested in studying or doing public service abroad
* Assist in the local community with international law-related issues (such as immigration)
The Society welcomes all University of Louisville Brandeis School of Law students.