Student Bar Association
Welcome to the University of Louisville Student Bar Association webpage! Come visit us in our office, Room 245.
Please click the links to the left and right for more information.
The Student Bar Association (SBA) is the official organization of student governance at the University of Louisville School of Law, and as such, represents student concerns and interests to the academic and legal communities. The primary purposes of the SBA are:
- To promote and encourage professional competence in the study of law;
- To provide a liaison among students, faculty and alumni;
- To assume responsibility for student social affairs within the School of Law;
- To serve as a forum for the discussion of professional problems; and
- To enhance the professional reputation of the School of Law as well as its students and alumni.
President: Dani Smith
Vice President: Christy Ferko
Secretary: Charlie Rowland
Treasurer: Eric Proctor