Student Bar Association News
Please come out to the Louisville Bar Association, located at 600 West Main Street, for the Student Bar Foundation Charity Auction. The event will begin at 5:30 p.m. Below is a list of items that will be auctioned off. Remember the silent auction begins at 5:30 p.m. and the live auction begins at 6:30 p.m.
- Lectures Offered Across the Nation – our in-classroom lectures are offered live (select locations) and on video at law schools and cities across the nation! No other course has asmany options for you to choose from so whether you are headed to New York, Miami, Houston, L.A. or anywhere in between, we have you covered!
- Unlimited, On-Demand Lectures Online – BARBRI is the only course in the nation that offers students the convenience of accessing all course lectures 24/7 online, in-classroom lectures and the BARBRI Mobile Program for the iPhone, iTouch or iPad.
- Comprehensive MBE Preparation and StudySmart Software – BARBRI offers its students 5 (yes, that’s FIVE!!) MBE workshops along with diagnostic software to track your progress on the MBE. No other course offers this type of comprehensive MBE review, which will save you up to $1000!!
- Exclusive Paced Program – BARBRI’s exclusive Paced Program sets forth a day-by-day schedule that will guide you from the first to the last day of review. This guidance is one-of-a-kind and offered only by BARBRI.
- Free Repeat Guarantee - We stand behind our course and approach to help you pass the bar exam. If you fail ANY bar exam, you receive a free repeat of that course. There are no conditions, unlike our competitors that attach certain unreasonable conditions (which if you don’t meet you will pay dearly for!!).
Where? at the Student Activity Center
When? Friday, February 11th at 7:00
Come see 1Ls, 2Ls, and 3Ls from the Brandeis School of Law "protect this house" at the first UofL Law vs. UK Law basketball game. Tip off is at 7:00 p.m. Come early to ensure that you have a seat for the game!
Thank you to Ink Productions for partially sponsoring our team!
Check out their website at http://www.inkproductions.com/
Congratulations to Seth Slone, January's Student of the Month. Seth was
nominated by his peers and selected by the Student Bar Association to be
recognized for his contributions as a proactive member of the Law
If you would like to nominate a student for Student of the
Month, you can submit a nomination at
Congratulations again to Seth. You will find gifts from the Student Bar
Association in your student mailbox and you will be featured on the
Student Bar Association's board in the lower level of the Law School.