LEARN MORE ABOUT THE SUMMER CORPS PROGRAM AND APPLICATION
Summer Corps is an AmeriCorps-funded program that will provide 1L and 2L students with the opportunity to earn a Segal AmeriCorps Education Award for dedicating their summer to a qualifying legal project at a nonprofit public interest organization.
As a Summer Corps member you:
- Earn a $1,175 education Award voucher toward school expenses or loans;
- Serve a minimum of 300 hours;
- Gain hands-on experience you don't get in the classroom;
- Become part of the large AmeriCorps national service community; and
- Get the inside scoop on applying for Equal Justice Works postgraduate fellowships.
For additional details, and to learn how to apply, visit www.equaljusticeworks.org.
The application for the 2013 Summer Corps program will be accepting students into the program on a rolling basis until the application closes on Monday, March 18.