Louisville Law Alumni Are Leaders
Many of the University of Louisville's School of Law have assumed leadership roles in both large and small firms alike. Business First's 2007 Book of Lists names Louisville's 20 largest law firms. Of those 20 firms, nine are led by graduates of UofL's Brandeis School of Law. Below is a list of these alumni and the firms they manage:
- James S. Goldberg (class of '76) is listed as member in charge of Stoll Keenon Ogden PLLC.
- Donna King Perry (class of '89) is the managing partner for Woodward Hobson & Fulton LLP.
- James T. Mitchell (class of '95) is one of the managing partners for Conliffe Sandmann & Sullivan PLLC.
- David M. Cantor (class of '77) is the managing member of Seiller Waterman LLC.
- Lynch Cox Gilman & Mahan PSC includes two UofL alumni in its management: Scott D. Spiegel (class of '80) is president. Scott R. Cox (class of '75) is secretary and treasurer.
- Christopher P. O'Bryan (class of '85) is managing partner at O'Bryan Brown & Toner.
- Weber & Rose PSC includes two alumni in its management: Darryl W. Durham (class of '77) is executive committee chair, and Shelton R. Weber (class of '54) is president.
- In 2007 Pedley Zielke Gordiner & Pence included alumni Laurence J. Zielke (class of '74) and John K. Gordinier (class of '64) among its managing members.
- W. Bruce Baird (class of '86) is managing partner for Gwin Steinmetz Miller & Baird PLLC.