It is the student's responsiblity to read all of the registration instructions.
- Please check your Summary of Account on ULink to make sure that you do not have any financial holds or parking tickets on your account. If you have these types of holds on your account, you will not be able to register for classes.
- Employment Certification. This form is only available in hard copy in the Office of Student Records, 217. Every student must complete a new Employment Certification Form before each semester's registration. Pursuant to ABA Standard 304, "[A] student may not engage in employment for more than 20 hours per week in any semester in which the student is enrolled in more than 12 class hours."
- Pre-Registration Permission Forms. The deadline to submit your Summer 2012 and/or Fall 2012 form(s) is 5:00 p.m., Monday, April 9. Pre-Registration Permission Forms are available outside 217. A Pre-Registration Permission Form must be completed by:
- students wanting to take non-law school classes;
- dual degree students;
- full-time students wanting to register for more than 16 hours, and part-time students wanting to register for more than 12 hours;
- students wanting to register for an Independent Study; and
- students requesting to change divisions.
All registration forms are available outside office 217 and can also be accessed online at http://www.law.louisville.edu/academics/registration-forms.
Please contact Dean Ballard if you would like to schedule an appointment for academic advising or registration advising. Office 212, email@example.com, or 852-8956.
If you have questions concerning registration or forms, please contact Barbara Thompson. Office 217, firstname.lastname@example.org, or 852-6367.