In December 2010, the Faculty adopted a new rule concerning overloads and journal and skills competition credits. The new rule allows students to take additional hours in certain circumstances. Permission from the Associate Dean for Student Life, however, is still required. The rule follows:
A part-time student who works more than 20 hours per week and is enrolled in 11 or 12 credit-hours in a given semester, or a full-time student who is enrolled in 17 or 18 credit-hours in a given semester may add up to two credits of skills competition and/or journal membership/editorship during the semester, notwithstanding the fact that the added credits will put the student over the respective limit on credit hours, provided that the student otherwise qualifies for such credit.
Tuesday, January 11, 2011, is the last day to add a class or change a class to an audit.
Please see the attached calendar for refund dates.
- "From the President's Desk: A Helping Hand" by Laurel S. Doheny, '92 (p. 3)
- "Jefferson District Court Reorganization" by Hon. Sean R. Delahanty, '80 (p. 4-5)
- "Longitude" by Dean Jim Chen (p. 6)
- "Law of the Left" by D. Scott Furkin, '82 (p. 7)
- "Change Employers Can Count On: The Effects of Healthcare Reform" by Jason Lee and Carole D. Christian, '88 (p. 14-15)
- "2010 Public Service Committee Year End Briefing" by Michelle Mees Harper, '03 (p. 16)