Congratulations! You survived final exams. Enjoy this time off and recharge your battery in preparation for the spring semester. And, when you're ready, go ahead and get a head start on organizing your 2011 calendar by penciling in the following events:
- January 5 Classes begin
- January 7 “Welcome Back” treat for students, faculty, and staff
- January 11 Kentucky Bar Exam Program for graduating law students
- January 19 The Brandeis “Brief” Break
- January 20 1st Structured Study Group
- January 27 2nd Structured Study Group
- January 27 Student Life Info Session: Study Abroad
- February 3 3rd Structured Study Group
- February 8 2L Mandatory Bar Program on Financial Responsibility
To relieve some of the stress created by exams the Student Bar Association is providing massages FREE OF CHARGE to Brandeis' students. The massages will take place tomorrow, Wednesday, December 8. There will be two massage therapists and one will be in the lounge from 9 a.m. until 6 p.m. and the other therapist will be in the lounge from 12 p.m. until 3 p.m. The massages will be given "first come first serve" and a sign-up sheet will be placed in the lounge by 1 p.m. today. Please sign up for a time!
Good luck in your last week of finals!