Student Life News
The Resource Center has ended its summer hours.
For the academic calendar year, the hours are 8am - 5:30pm M-Thur. and 8am - 4pm Fri.
Professor Cross is trying to coordinate a group of students to take part in a study abroad program in Croatia for the summer of 2012. The program, sponsored by Michigan State University and the University of Dubrovnik, differs from most study abroad programs in that it focuses only on intellectual property law. The program runs from late July to early August, 2013, although students can opt to go for only half that time. All courses are in English. There are no prerequisites, so current 1Ls could easily take part.
For further information, you can look at http://www.law.msu.edu/croatia/index.html. Note that this is the site for the 2012 program. The dates for the 2013 program will be July 24 to August 14.
Interested students should contact Professor Cross, who can provide additional details.
If you have not had accommodations previously, but wish to request them, please contact Cathy Patus and copy Dean Ballard on the email. Questions? Please review the UofL Law Handbook for Applicants and Students with Disabilities at http://www.law.louisville.edu/students/disabilities.
- For students graduating in May 2013, your cumulative grade point average after the Fall 2012 semester is used for the commencement program and honor cords. Questions? Please see Barbara Thompson in Student Records.
- Unless explicitly authorized by the Assistant Dean for Student Life, no full-time student is permitted to register for more than 16 credit hours per semester and no part-time student is permitted to register for more than 12 credit hours per semester. With permission, a full-time student may register for a maximum of 18 credit hours and a part-time student may register for a maximum of 13 credit hours. “Credit hours” include all classes the student takes at the University of Louisville, regardless of whether the credit will be applied toward the student’s degree. Skills competitions and journal credit also count as hours in this calculation.
- Students may take no more than two seminars in any semester.
- Students may apply no more than four (4) credit hours of independent studies toward graduation.
- The last day to add a class is Friday, August 24.