Hear ye, hear ye: SBA Elections Approaching
For those interested in running for SBA Office, a sign up sheet is posted on the SBA office door, Room 245. The Election Rules will be voted on Tuesday evening (regular meetings occur every other Tuesday at 8:30 PM, usually lasting an hour) and distributed upon approval. The SBA purposes are:
1. To promote and encourage professional competence in the study of law;
2. To provide a liaison among students, faculty and alumni;
3. To assume responsibility for student social affairs within the School of Law;
4. To serve as a forum for the discussion of professional problems; and
5. To enhance the professional reputation of the School of Law as well as its students and alumni.
Please consider running for office. It does not require tremendous time to make tremendous difference. The Election Rules will be available upon SBA approval and candidate interest meetings will occur the week of March 18th.