Journal of Law and Education
Why should you apply for JLE? Two great reasons:
- You value your time
- Work is spread out, requiring most of all responsibility in meeting deadlines, a basic professional trait.
- No office hours; ours is an unstructured time commitment.
- Each candidate has over six months, with reasonable deadlines, to write a Note.
- Amazing opportunities
- 4-5 opportunities for your note to be published!
- Your written abstracts are published in EVERY edition. That is four times you are guaranteed publication of your written work!
- JLE is the leading journal in the field of law and education - ranking well above the median in law review circulation.
- Supportive staff; we want to help you develop as a writer.
- Abundant editorial board position opportunities for 3Ls.
Application deadline is May 29 at 5 p.m. Find our application here. Mark your calendar for a mandatory orientation June 12 from 6 to 8 p.m. To submit your application or if you have any questions, please contact Cassie Blausey at email@example.com.