11th Annual M. Celeste Nichols Award
Professional students are invited to apply for the 11th Annual M. Celeste Nichols Award to support academic and professional enrichment beyond normal graduate program expenses. The award will be given in November at the U of L Women’s Center Elizabeth Cady Stanton Luncheon. Examples of activities eligible for funding include:
- Registration fees, lodging, or travel expenses for an academic conference at which the recipient will present a paper or attend as a participant.
- Registration fees, lodging, or travel expenses for attendance at a leadership institute.
- Expenses related to creating or staging a significant work in the visual or performing arts as part of the student’s professional education.
- Costs associated with submitting an article or articles for publication.
- (Note: Membership dues to any organizations will not be accepted)