Brandeis School of Law Congratulates Its Alums
UofL Brandeis law graduates are making a difference in Louisville.
Three people on Business First newspaper’s recent Forty Under 40 list hold a UofL law degree.
The 40 honorees “have demonstrated through their career accomplishments and willingness to give back that they will play a pivotal role in shaping the future of Greater Louisville,” wrote Tom Monahan, president and publisher of Business First of Louisville, in an opening to a special Forty Under 40 section of the Sept. 27 issue.
- Chris Colson, 36, executive director—global development, associate general counsel-legal, Texas Roadhouse Inc., JD, UofL.
- Michelle B. Coughlin, 37, attorney, Bingham Greenebaum Doll LLP, JD, UofL.
- Rebecca A. Weis, 29, attorney, Stites & Harbison PLLC, JD, UofL.
NFocus Magazine (October issue) profiles 5 women in its article titled "Empowering Women." Three of the 5 are UL law grads:
- Angela McCormick Bisig, Jefferson County Circuit Court Judge
- Laura Douglas, LG & E Vice President Corporate Responsibility and Community Affairs
- Tori Murden McClure, President, Spalding University