Alumni Awards Banquet
Louisville Marriott Downtown, 280 West Jefferson
Registration Cost: $90 per person (reduced rate available for law students). Tables of 8 are available for $720.
You are cordially invited to the Law
Alumni Awards Banquet on October 15, 2008. We are excited to spend this time
with you as we honor several individuals who have made significant
contributions to the legal community and to the work of the University of
Louisville’s Brandeis School of Law.
We will be honoring the following individuals for their tremendous
- Lawrence Grauman Award – Senator Marlow W. Cook
- Distinguished Alumni/ae Award – Creighton Mershon, Marianna Gordon Dyson, Ronald E. Christian, Cecelia A. Hagan, Victor W. Brizendine, III
- Recent Alumnus/a Award – David Son
- Alumni/ae Award for Excellence in Teaching – Lars S. Smith
Dean’s Service Award – Laura Rothstein
- Alumni Fellow – Judge Denise Clayton
The Banquet will be held at the Louisville
Marriott Downtown at 280 West Jefferson Street. The event will begin at 6:00
p.m. with a cocktail reception followed at 7:00 p.m. by dinner and
We look forward to sharing this special time with you. Reservations will be accepted online. Contact Simone Beach by email or by calling her at (502) 852-6366 for more information. Please RSVP by October 10.