Spring 2010 Schedule Changes - two changes and one clarification
Posted November 17th, 2009 by R. Thomas Blackburn
Attached is a schedule showing:
- two new changes to the schedule and one clarification.
- all cumulative changes made to the last printed schedule (dated 10/30/2009).
In summary, the most recent changes are:
1) Constitutional Law II - room changed and CAP increased to accept the waitlist plus a few additional students.
2) Crim. Pro. 2: Judicial Process - time changed from Monday and Wednesday 3:50 - 5:05 to Monday and Wednesday 4:10 to 5:25 . The change eliminates a conflict with Evidence.
3) The Registrar mistakenly listed the ending time for Evidence as 3:40. Our schedules have always shown the correct ending time to be 4:05. The Registrar has correct the Web schedule to show 4:05 as the correct ending time.
|Changes to Class Schedule 10.30.2009.xlsx||17.85 KB|