13th Annual Estate Planning Institute
The Thirteenth Annual Estate Planning Institute will be held May 28 at the University Club and Alumni Center.
Program topics include:
- New Partnership Long Term Care Update and Medicaid 2010 Update
- Developments in Professional Responsibility
- Little Known and Unexpected Income Tax Issues Arising in Everyday Estate Planning Situations
- Contested Issues in Kentucky
- Current Wealth Transfer Tax Problems
The Institute will provide 7.0 hours of CLE credit from the Kentucky (approved) and Indiana Bar Associations (pending approval).