1Ls: Take the Spring Break Challenge!!
Spring Break is an important time for law students to review and outline, and can be a real boost in preparing for exams and catching up on study tasks. So 1Ls, be sure you take advantage of this time and take the Spring Break Challenge on March 22!
Here’s how it will work:
- Enjoy your spring break (March 14 – 20), but catch up on your reading; catch up on your outlining; and intensely review your outlines (especially Contracts).
- On the Tuesday that you return from Spring Break, take the Challenge!
- The Challenge will consist of many objective-type (non-essay) questions covering only one subject – Contracts II.
- Your goal is to correctly answer as many questions as you can, in any order, in 30 minutes.
- All you need is a pen.
- There will be separate Challenges for Section 1 (Nowka) and Section 2 (Giesel) contracts classes.
- The student who answers the most questions correctly will be crowned the Spring Break Challenge Champion.
- Great prizes will be awarded to the first- through third-place finishers, including an iPod Touch 8G, 3,200 LexisNexis Reward Points, and Restaurant Gift Certificates courtesy of Kaplan PMBR.
Section 2 students: You take the Challenge on Tuesday, March 22, right after your Torts class, from 11:25 to 11:55, in Room 275.
Section 1 students: You take the Challenge on Tuesday, March 22, right after your Contracts class, from 11:45 to 12:15, in Room 175.
Last year's winners were Julie Simonson (champion), Lani Burt, Amanda Anderson, and Nancy Vinsel.