Dual Degree Information Session - Thursday
The Law School offers a number of dual degree programs providing students an opportunity to earn two degrees in a reduced period of time. Generally, interested students must apply to one of the following dual degree programs prior to completing 45 hours of law school course work.
- Master of Business Administration/Juris Doctor
- Juris Doctor/Master of Divinity
- Master of Science in Social Work/Juris Doctor
- Juris Doctor/Master of Arts in Humanities
- Juris Doctor/Master of Arts in Political Science
- Juris Doctor/Master of Urban Planning
- Juris Doctor/Master of Arts in Bioethics and Medical Humanities
Students interested in any of these programs should attend the dual degree information session this Thursday, March 1. Hear from current law students who are pursuing dual degrees. The program will begin at 12:10 p.m. in Room 075. Papa John's pizza will be served.