In-House Counsel Panel hosted by the newly formed Business Law Society
The newly formed Business Law Society is holding it's inagural event this Monday, April 2nd, from 11:30 to 1:00pm. An impressive panel has been invited to discuss business law, the role of the corporate lawyer, what makes a business lawyer tick, what clients are looking for, how to get into this area of law, and so on.
• Matthew Hamel (Executive VP and General Counsel at Brown Forman)
• Raymond Burse (Vice President and General Counsel at GE)
• John Rippy (Senior VP at Republic Bank)
• Jeffry Gordon (General Counsel at Sun Tan City)
• Shawn Bailey (VP at Churchill Downs Incorporatated)
Lunch will be served, and prospective members will also receive information on becoming involved with the Business Law Society. The event's facebook page can be found here: https://www.facebook.com/events/107716289359925/